About Christina Kingsley
Licensed Medical Esthetician and Professional Makeup Artist
Christina is a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist. Christina completed a 1,200-hour Master Esthetics Program at Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. She graduated at the top of her class with degree in Medical Esthetics in 2002. Christina's education enables her to provide services in advanced clinical settings. She has knowledge of advanced procedures that include laser hair removal, chemical peels, evaluation of skin care products and ingredients.
Continued Education And Certification
- Skin Authority’s Pro Certification program that encompassed Biology and Histology of Skin, Skin Authority Product Science, and Advanced Treatment Protocols for Medical Exfoliating Glycolic Peels and Facials.
- Epicuren’s Skin and Health Care program.
- Sylvie Hennessy Academy of Esthetics & Spa Therapies via the Advanced Clinical Approach to Skincare program.
Education and Expertise
- Advanced Esthetics Treatments
- Advanced Facial & Body Anatomy and Physiology
- American and European Skin Care Treatments
- Body Wraps
- Glycolic Peels
- Histology of Skin
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Makeup Application and Camouflage Makeup Application
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Skin Lesions Diagnosis
- Spa Therapies
- Spray Tanning
- Wound Care
Spa Management Expertise
- Advertising and Promotion
- Cost and Budget Analysis
- Inventory Control
- Launching New Product Lines and Services
- Leading Spa and Clinical Workshops
- Sales Training
- Schedule and Event Coordination
- Team Leadership
- Vendor Management
International Spa Association (iSPA)
Christina played an integral support role for more than 215 companies and 2,000 individuals at the International Spa Association (iSPA) Conference & Expo.
- 2016 Orlando, Florida: Preparation for evening events.
- 2018 Phoenix, Arizona: Coordination of member registration services.